Toca Boca Release: Toca Life: Hospital
On April 13, Toca Boca released the latest in its award-winning Toca Life series, Toca Life: Hospital
Whether kids are welcoming a new family member, visiting a someone in a hospital they are part of everyday life.
True to Toca Boca’s mission of empowering kids with realistic, open-ended play experiences, Toca Life: Hospital puts kids in control of every aspect of the hospital experience. It gives them a chance to play out the joy and pain of life in their own way.
Some other highlights of Toca Life: Hospital includes:
- Using tools you’d find in a real-life hospital: gurneys, bandages, crutches, hospital beds, wheelchairs and more
- Moving characters from floor to floor in the big elevator
- Checking surgery patients’ vitals on the medical monitor
- Encountering medicine to cure sick children
- Ultrasound, CAT scan and X-ray machines to diagnose patients
- A doctor who can help treat your patient
- A farewell room where loved ones peacefully pass
- An array of music selections that kids can choose from to set the tone of their own hospital stories
It’s fair to say we can’t wait to play their latest release.
Have you played Toca Life: Hospital yet? Let us know in the comments below or tweet us on Twitter!
Make sure you like our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter for all the latest news, reviews, and competitions from KPUK
Tags Toca Life: Hospital
- Previous Introducing SagoMini’s very first city-building app
- Next Nintendo Switch Breaks Sales Records